Our Farmers Market is a community-driven, education-oriented, weekly farmers market that supports local economic development & community wellness.
The market features vendors of crafts, produce and prepared foods. Our goals include:
- Develop new food-based entrepreneurs and build a neighborhood-based economy in the Hancock Corridor community
- Expand access to and consumption of healthy foods
- Serve as an additional retail outlet for underserved farmers and small food-based business owners
- Serve as a community resource and gathering space for the Hancock Corridor community
- Serve as a model and demonstration site for the county and region while providing an additional source of fresh, affordable produce.