It is time to get ready for the West Broad Farmers Market! Our first market of the year is Saturday, May 2nd. For the 2015 season, West Broad Farmers Market is introducing a new app called FarmFan. It will allow us to communicate with you on market day via text message and update you regarding the day’s specials and events. In addition, you will be able to check in at the market and earn loyalty rewards for being a frequent shopper throughout the season.
People who sign up to be West Broad Farmers Market ‘FarmFans’ will receive a text message one hour before the market opens each Saturday. The update may also include specials that are available only to FarmFans, so be sure you sign up! You may unsubscribe at any time by responding STOP or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message you receive from us.
Additionally, if there is a problem that would cause the market to close (such as bad weather), we will alert you through this text message system so we can prevent you from wasting a trip.
How does it work?
1. Sign up for FarmFan: Use the pop-up widget on this page to join!
2. Reminder: A message is delivered to you a few hours before the market. Helping you plan ahead for the day.
3. Check-in: A check-in code is posted at the market. Text the code back to us and your checked in for rewards. No purchase necessary!
The following rewards will be available:
- 1 check-in: Get entered into a raffle for a box of market goodies
- 2 check-ins: Market t-shirt
- 15 check-ins: Invite to our end-of-season V.I.P. picnic!
- 20 check-ins: Get entered into a raffle to win a 2016 ALT Farms CSA share