The West Broad Farmers Market operates every Saturday through December 10th from 9am-1pm and features live music, fresh produce, prepared foods, kids activities, cooking demonstrations, educational booths, and more!
Our Farmers Market is a community-driven, education-oriented, weekly farmers market that supports local economic development & community wellness.
The market features vendors of crafts, produce and prepared foods. Our goals include:
- Develop new food-based entrepreneurs and build a neighborhood-based economy in the Hancock Corridor community
- Expand access to and consumption of healthy foods
- Serve as an additional retail outlet for underserved farmers and small food-based business owners
- Serve as a community resource and gathering space for the Hancock Corridor community
- Serve as a model and demonstration site for the county and region while providing an additional source of fresh, affordable produce.
For more information, please contact
Community Agriculture Program Director
1573 West Broad Street
Athens, Georgia 30606
Miss Ethels’s Sweet Potato Pie, Nowhere Productions
West Farmers Market & Garden, Andrea Skellie
Athens Land Trust, Magic Owl Pictures