The West Broad Farmers Market opening day is Saturday, April 30th and will take place every Saturday through December 10th. New market hours are from 9am-1pm. Please join us for a fun-filled day of live music, fresh affordable produce, prepared food, kids activities, cooking demonstrations, educational booths, and lots of fun!!
Our Farmers Market is a community-driven, education-oriented, weekly farmers market that supports local economic development & community wellness.
The market features vendors of crafts, produce and prepared foods. Our goals include:
- Develop new food-based entrepreneurs and build a neighborhood-based economy in the Hancock Corridor community
- Expand access to and consumption of healthy foods
- Serve as an additional retail outlet for underserved farmers and small food-based business owners
- Serve as a community resource and gathering space for the Hancock Corridor community
- Serve as a model and demonstration site for the county and region while providing an additional source of fresh, affordable produce.
For more information, please contact
1573 West Broad Street
Athens, Georgia 30606
Our Latest Posts
[catlist name=west-broad-market-garden orderby=date numberposts=5]
Miss Ethels’s Sweet Potato Pie, Nowhere Productions
West Farmers Market & Garden, Andrea Skellie
West Broad Market Garden, The Red & Black
Athens Land Trust, Magic Owl Pictures